Sport news :Kolkata Knight Riders unveil new look, new logo

The Kolkata Knight riders got a makeover of sorts in Mumbai on Monday as their new logo was launched. The new look of the logo was unveiled by the owners of KKR, Shah Rukh, Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta along with the CEO of KKR Venky Mysore.

The Kolkata-based team also has a new tagline - 'New Dawn New Knights'. Shah Rukh, who was at his wittiest best, said: "They said that the new tagline is New Dawn and New Knights, so I thought they were planning to promote my movie again."

Discussing the changes in the design and logo, team owner Shah Rukh said, "The golden color was because I like gold and the black has been changed because I was told that it was not lucky. And last year since we couldn't make it to the last four I can't even argue with it."

However, taking forward the discussion Shah Rukh said Juhi wanted the clothes to be in pink. "Juhi's suggestion was to make our clothes into pink and that suggestion may follow if you don't win the finals this year. And you can imagine Yusuf Pathan in pink dress," the 46-year-old said.

SRK also had a trick or two up his sleeve which got the better of co-owner Juhi Chawla.

"They told me that the conference was going to start at 5 and I was like there's no way that SRK is going to be on time. So that's why I came late and then I heard that he was here at 4:30," Juhi said. To this SRK replied: "It's a new dawn, it's a new knight, it's a new Khan."


source:http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/item/185361-kolkata-knight-riders-unveil-new-look-new-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment