Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET): Government of Andhra Pradesh (School Education Department) conducts Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test in two papers i.e Paper I & II.
Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Andhra Pradesh for appearance in the Fourth Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-September, 2013) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday, 1stSeptember, 2013 in all 23 Districts of the State
Candidates who want to teach I to V classes have to write Paper-I & to teach VI to VIII classes must write Paper-II and to teach all the classes from I to VIII must appear for both the papers i.e Paper I & II.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.EI.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ D.Ed/ B.Ed or equivalent.
STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF APTET:
All questions in APTET - September 2013 will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.There will be two papers of APTET-September 2013.(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II)
Pass Criteria OF APTET- September 2013:
APTET September, 2013 Results will be declared on 20.09.2013. The criteria for considering pass in APTET are as follows:
i) OC 60% Marks and aboveii) BC 50% Marks and aboveiii) SC 40% Marks and aboveiv) ST 40% Marks and abovev) Differently abled (PH) ** 40% Marks and above
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply for APTET – September 2013 to be held on Sunday 01.09.2013 'ONLINE' only through APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/ from 15.07.2013.
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://aptet.cgg.gov.in from 25.08.2013.
Important dates of APTET September-2013:
- Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva / mee seva 15.07.2013 to 31.07.2013
- Download of APTET Information Bulletin 15.07.2013
- Online submission of application through http://aptet.cgg.gov.in 16.07.2013 to 01.08.2013
- Help Desk services on all working days 15.07.2013 to 01.09.2013
- Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application 16.07.2013 to 02.08.2013
- Downloading of Hall Tickets 25.08.2013 onwards
- Date of Examination : 01.09.2013 (Paper-I - 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II - 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM)
- Declaration of Results 20.09.2013