LG G3 reveals parts inside and an overall easy to repair device
The LG G3 is fresh off of its announcement but already it's been torn apart and its insides splayed across a table for all to see courtesy of uBreakiFix. The main goal of tear downs of course is to see what the LG G3 is entirely made of and to help determine the level of repairability. In this case, uBreakiFix took the time to highlight what makes it all tick and gave the LG G3 an 8 out of 10 on the repairability scale.
- Broadcom BCM4339 5G WiFi combo chip
- Avago ACPM-7700 power amplifier module
- Qualcomm WTR1625L RF transceiver
- Qualcomm WFR1620 receive-only companion chip
- SK Hynix 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 RAM layered on the 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor.
- ANX7812 USB SlimPort Tx IC
- Texas Instruments BQ24296 battery charge management and system power path management chip.
Tags: LG G3,LG G3 parts