Microsoft on Wednesday announced the availability of the pre-release version of its Outlook Web App (OWA) for Android 4.4 or higher devices.
Users can download the app version 15.00.0969.009 from Google Play if their devices meet the requirements. The Android 4.4 KitKat or higher smartphone or tablet users will need a subscription to the latest version of Office 365 for Business to gain access to the OWA app.
- The OWA app lets Android users manage emails, calendar, schedule, and sync contacts from the app itself.
- The OWA appusers can browse, search and organise emails with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, Categories and more.
- Users can schedule meetings using "attendee free/busy and room finder features" and can also use their voice to look up a contact or schedule.
- The OWA app also syncs mailbox's contacts, eliminates use of Exchange ActiveSync for checking the contacts.
- The remote wipe feature can erase all corporate data on the device in case of lost or stolen.
Tags: OWA app,Outlook Web App,Android 4.4 KitKat,Android ,smartphone OWA app