Results may be declared in second week of April 2012.
మార్కులతో ఫలితాలు అందుబాటులో ఉండే వెబ్సైట్లు:
Inter Ist year Marks and grades will be available on –
గ్రేడులతో పాటు ఫలితాలు అందుబాటులో ఉండే వెబ్సైట్లు:
www.indiaresults.com, www.exametic.com, www.rediff.com/exams, www.educationplus.net.in,www.examresults.net, www.nettlinxresults.net, www.manabadi.com, www.manabadi.co.in,www.results.educationandhra.com, www.results.manabadi.co.in, www.schools9.com,www.pratibhaplus.com, www.bharatstudent.com, www.deccanpost.in, www.searhandhra.com,www.vidyadata.com, www.bharatiresults.com, www.AndhraEducation.net, www.saagam.com
Inter 2012 Results: Inter 2nd year results 2012 :Inter Marks available websitesInter 2012 Results: Inter 2nd year results 2012 :Inter Marks available websitesInter 2012 Results: Inter 2nd year results 2012 :Inter Marks available websitesInter 2012 Results: Inter 2nd year results 2012 :Inter Marks available websitesInter 2012 Results: Inter 2nd year results 2012 :Inter Marks available websitesInter 2012 Results: Inter 2nd year results 2012 :Inter Marks available websites
1) Prerna:- The 'janasankhya sthirata kosh (national population stabilization fund) has to promote & undertake activities aimed at achieving population stabilization at a level consistent with the needs of sustainable economic growth. Social development and environmental protection by 2045.
• Prerna is a responsible for parenthood strategy. It is a monetary incentive strategy aimed at pushing up the age of marriage of girls and delay the birth of the first child.
(2) National Rural Health Mission (NRHM):-Launched in April 2005 the mission seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and at the same time responsible to the needs of the people.
• It also aims to achieve the goals set out under the national policy and the millennium development goals during the mission period.
(3) Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna:-Launched by ministry of labour & employment, govt of India to provide health insurance coverage for BPL (Below Poverty Level) families.
• Beneficiaries are entitled to hospitalization coverage up to Rs 30,000 for most of the disease that require hospitalization.
(4) National Food Security Mission:-Sponsored scheme launched in august 2007.
• Objective is to increased production and productivity of wheat, rice and pulses.
(5) 15 Point Programme:-In Oct 2009 govt decided to include 3 more schemes in the Prime minister's new 15 point programme for the welfare of minorities.
Those are: -
• National rural drinking water programme.
• Urban infrastructure developed scheme for small and medium town.
• Urban infrastructure and governance scheme.
(6) Bharat Nirman Yojna:- It is a time bound business plan for action in rural in infrastructure .Under Bharat nirman , action was proposed in the areas of:-
II. Rural housing.
III. Rural water supply.
IV. Rural electrification.
V. Rural telecommunication connectivity.
(7) National Mission On Education:-It is a mission in which education is provided through information and communication technology. "SAKSHAT" one stop education portal was launched on Oct 30 2006 by the president of India.
• Head of National knowledge commission:-Sam Pitroda
(8)Right To Education Act 2009:- Article 21-(A), as inserted by the constitution (86th Amendment Act) 2002, provides for free and compulsory education of all children in the age group of 6 to 14 years as a fundamental rights. Consequently the parliament has enacted this in April 2009.
(a) Free and compulsory education 6 to 14 age group.
(b) Will apply to all India except J&K.
(c) Provide for 25% reservation for economically disadvantaged communities in admission in private school.
(d) A child who completes elementary education (up to class 8) shall be awarded a certificate.
(9) Female Literacy:-It is a scheme to provide education & related facilities to ST Students launched by ministry of tribal affairs in Dec 11, 2009.
(10) Anil Kalkaska Committee on reforms in IITs:-it will suggest reforms to make these elite institutions a global brand.
(11) Yashpal Committee Report:- It was set up in 2008 for higher education and research.
• It has suggested the scrapping of all higher education regulatory/monitoring bodies and creation of a super regulation.
• It also recommended that the deemed university status be abandoned and that all deserving universities either converted into full fledged universities or scrapped.
(12) National Rural Livelihood Mission:-Ministry of rural development and panchyati raj proposed to restructure the existing swarnjayanti gram swarojgar yojna into rural livelihood mission to have a focused approach to rural poverty eradication in a time bound manner.
• Objective is to reduce poverty among rural BPL by promoting diversified and gainful self employment and wage employment opportunities which would lead to an appreciable increase in sustainable basis.
(13) NREGA Renamed After Mahatma Gandhi:- On Oct 2, 2009. New name MGNREGA.
(14) Chandra Sheker Panel:- on the recomandation of a committee headed by cabinet secretary K.M Chander shaker. Centre had increased the pension for retired service man.
(15) Rajiv Awas Yojna:-Ministry of housing and urban poverty alleviation had launched the housing project called the Rajiv awas yojna for slum dwellers and the urban poor.
• Aimed at making India slum free in the next five years.
(16) Government Gave 50% Women's Quota: - For women in urban local bodies from 33 % to 50 % by the 108th const. amendment act.
(17) B.K Chaturvedi panel is formed to resolve the inter ministrial issues to speed up the ambitious national highways development project taken up by the road transport and highway ministry.
(18) Librahan Commission:- It was set up in dec 16 ,1992 by the Narashima Rao govt. to probe the demolition of Babri Mosque.The commission was initially asked to give a report in three months, however it could do so only after over 16 years that saw 39 sitting and 48 extensions, finally on June 30 2009 it gave the report.
(19) S.D. Tendulkar Committee:-It is to estimate poverty in the country. It's said that about 38% of the country's population are living below poverty line. This figure is 10% higher than the present poverty estimate of 28.5 % by the planning commission.
(20) Moily Panel:- For administrative reform commission it is the 2nd administrative reform commission.
(21) Unique Identification Authority:- Chairman of UID is Nandan Nilekani. He revealed that the first set of 16 digit unique identification number for citizen of the country will roll out by the end of 2010.
• The UIAI is a part of the planning mission of India.
• AADHAR:-UIDAI now new name AADHAR and also a logo.
• AADHAR or foundation through through which the citizen can claim his/her rights and establishment when assumed of equal opportunities as symbolized by the logo which has the halo of the sun in the imprint of a thumbs.
(22) M.S swami Nathan Panel :- It's recommendation is on coastal management zone.
(23) G.T Nanavati-Akshay Mehta judical commission:- Probing the Godhra train carnage and post Godhra riots.
(24) Justice B.N Srikrishna is the head of the committee on Telangana issue.
(25) Census 2011:-15th national census of India. President being first person to share her details. First census was conducted in 1872.
(26) D.P Wadhawa Committee On PDS:-Established by the Supreme Court to give recommendation on the reform of public distribution system.
(27) Rajiv Gandhi Grammeen LPG Vitarak Yojna:- Union petroleum and natural gas ministry inaugurated this scheme for providing liquefied petroleum gas to the rural house hold at Lachhman ghar in sikar district of Rajasthan .
• Under the scheme it is proposed to increase the number of connection to 16 crores with coverage of 75% of population by 2015.
(28) Punchhi Commission:-Commission on centre state relation. It was constituted in April 2007. It was asked to make recommendation to help address the emerging challenges faced by the nation regarding centre state relation. Before this in mid 1980's the SARKARI commission had undertaken a comprehensive review of the center state relation.
(29) National Integration Council:-The Govt. has reconstituted it which will be chaired by prime minister. Set up in the early 60's by Nehru.
(30) E.R Rammohan Committee on Dantewada Massacre of CRPF personal.
(31) ICDS:-Integrated child development service launched on 2nd Oct 1975.
• It is the world largest programme for early child hood.
• The objective is to improve the nutritional and health status of children in the age group of 0-6 years.
(33) Green India Mission:- Ministry of environment and forests and the defense research and development organization have launched the mission.
• The aim is to bring a million heacter of high altitude, cold desert ecosystem under cultivation by 2020.
(34) Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojna:- It was launched in Rajasthan Sriganga nagar district.
• Aim at integrated development of 1,000 villages where a majority of the population belongs to the schedule caste.
• It is a replica of U.P's Ambedkar village scheme.
(35) Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission:- Objective -Generation of 20000 mw of solar energy in three phases by 2022.
• Under this govt. aims to add at least 1000 mw solar power by the end of 2013.
• Power Finance Corporation and the Rural Electrification Corporation had agreed to provide financial assistance.
(36) Certified command of state centre force in Chattisgrah, Odisha, Jharkhand, Bengal was mooted to counter naxal problem. Under this a IG rank officer or a retired major general on board should be headed the certified command. In this:-
• Additional helicopters should be provided.
• 400 new police stations should be opened.
• 34 new battalions should be constituted.
(37) S. Irani committee:- Rajasthan Govt appointed this committee regarding the Issue of providing reservation to Gujjars.
(38) Pradhan committee:-
• Investigate Nov 26 2008 terror attack.
(39) Muzzafar Jan Commission:-
This committee had probed the gang rape of 17 years old Asiya and pregnant Neelofar in Shopiaon (J&K).
(40) Kasturi Rangan Committee:- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has set up this committee. To see the capability of the National Aerospace Laboratory (NAL) to build civil aircraft.
(41) Goverdhan Mehta Committee:-To review the procedure of the intergovernmental panel on climate change.
(42) National Advisory Council:-
• A consultative body, chaired by Sonia Gandhi.
• To serve as an interface between govt. and civil society.