Applying for EPASS 2012 Scholarships ?? Screwed in middle of registration ?? No more Worries :) . After Reading many Comments in out old articles – EPASS 2012 Scholarships. We Decided to provide this Snap Shots with Clear Guide for Applying EPASS Scholarships.
Things you need to apply for EPASS Scholarship Applications 2012/13
- Email Address
- Marks List of Public examination (SSC & Inter)
- Income Certificate (affidavit) in Rs.10 Non Judicial stamp paper
- Ration Card Number.
- Aadhaar Card Number (if available)
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate form Collage
- Back Account
- Pass Photo
For Fresher Applications
1. Basic Details
- Select How you have passed your SSC. I mean if you attended your collage then AP Regular, If passed in 2nd or 3rd attempts then AP Supplementary…
- Enter your 10th Class Hall Ticket Number and Year you have Passed the examination.
- No need to Enter your name and remaining details, they will be automatically obtained form records.
2. CET Details (Common Entrance Test)
Here you need to enter your CET exam Details. (EAMCET, ICET,GATE…)
- Select which Entrance Exam you have Written.
- Then Enter Hall ticket Number.
- Then your CET Rank and Year you have attended the exam.
3. Present Collage Details
In Present Collage Details Section, you need to enter the details of collage which you are pursuing your studies.
- Select the District and Mandal form Drop Down.
- Select the University which you are studying (Osmania University, Simhapuri, JNTU…)
- Then Select the Course and the Course Year (1st year or 2nd year or 3rf year….)
Uff!! your are almost DONE!!! Just Click on APPLY NOW button :)
Relaxed ?? hehehe!! You Just passed by – Part 1 Registration.
Still there is EPASS Part 2 Registration.
4. Personal Details
In this Section you need to enter your personal details like DOB, Caste, Religion, Ration Card type and Number.
- No Need to Enter Aadhara Card Number.
Orphan – A child whose parents are dead.
5. Welfare Details
Here you need to enter the Welfare Details. Don't Worry, Its Very easy. Just Enter the Details of the Previous Examination you have written and the Details of Institute which you have studied. After Entering those Details, your Welfare details are automatically obtained form System.
5. Bank Account Details
It is Very Important Section. I recommend to check this section twice/thrice before submitting. Here you need to Enter the back Account Details. You will get your Scholarship Ammount this Account.
- No Need to Enter the Address for 2 Times. You can Check "Same as Present Address" Option too ( Only if the Address is Same)
6. Photograph Upload
Here in this section you need to upload your photograph but before if you need to select all required certificates and papers. Then enter the random captha code (It will be random for everyone). Then hit on Submit Application.
7. Upload Scanned Documents
Here you need to upload all your scanned documents
- First Page of Bank Account Pass Book
- CET Allotment Order
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
Other than Uploading, you need to enter MeeSeva Application Number, Issue date of Income Certificate, District, Mandal.
If you have any more doubts in Applying EPASS Scholarships Procedure, Just leave a reply below in comment section.