Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandants) Examination , 2012
- Age : Not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st August, 2012. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree of any recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- Sex : Both male and female candidates are eligible for appointment to CRPF and CISF. However, only male candidates are eligible for appointment to BSF, ITBP and SSB.
- Possession of NCC B or C Certificate will be a desirable qualification. The desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/ Personality Test only.
- Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-