Interview questions.

Every Organisation needs smart and hardworking people among all the others persons. I have confident that i am one of the person in those who are having good ideas and willing to work harder. this makes u hire me.

I will always give my best whatever the job i am working on. You can expect 100% effort from my side. 

Yes sir, i have successfully completed 3 rounds so far, from this i am clear that i have all the qualities that your company looks for. moreover i have a very good communication skills, programming skills

So let me first say my strength i am quick learner, dedicated person and young man with lot of dreams. And most importantly i never hate reading new things, so i think this will fit me for any company

I think my profile suits the job requirements,and I also i do give my best to the concern

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

My strength is hard work, think positively, confidence. Weakness is my lazyness, feeling shy, emotional angry.

Why do you want to work at our company?

Because our company is one of the top most company

Because our company is most famous leading in all over world so that's why I choose this company and also help to develop my communication skills.

What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?

In my point of you confidence is a first step in our life. 
"I can do"is a confidence. 
"No one can do better than me"is a over confidence

"I KNOW" it is confidence, 
"I ONLY KNOW" That is overconfidence

What is the difference between hard work and smart work?

Hard work is too important in our life to learn everything to work on that to reach your goal 
and smart work is quality of work what is we need in work

Hard work refers the work which is done sincerely and by working hard. Smart work refers that completing the work in a short period of time effectively .

Smart work comes from Hard Work.It is the next step of Hard Work.

How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

Depends on the need of project that will be always ok.

Can you work under pressure?

ya i can but i don't like to get that type of situation in work

No, because under pressure some times we done so many mistakes... so normally we can do easy and finish my work...

yes, but not regularly it makes mind always tension in all ways & to make wrong desisons too.

What are your goals?

I want a good position in our society and make all of them as happy.

My final goal is to lookafter my parents, if stay in any job.

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

I'm lookin for a long term career in u r organization

as long as the company needs my service

I want to join in MBA.

Tell me something about our company.

IBM is a fast growing company in IT & it's good for a fresher bec. they can prove thereself in this company everyone know's the name of IBM .it's big international company

How much salary do you expect?

I think that is depend on my qualification, my performance & my hard work.

As per the company norms.............

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

May be a successful business man

I am in good position in your company

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.

sir im not having experience to rate you,but you are correct person as an interviewer

sir i am not in such position to rate you. 
but only i can say as an interviewer you are very much friendly & having very good communication skill

Sir i'm hoping that you are interviewing so many persons so i am hoping that you are a good knowledge person so i think 10 out of 10...

Do you have any questions for me?

What is your opinion on me.?

Are You get Satisfied with my answers ?

am i the right person for the company ? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment