Common National Level Tests to get into the top B-Schools of India are:
1. CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
2. XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
3. SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
4. CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Some renowned management institutes conduct their own Tests:
1. IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
2. IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
3. NMIMS NMAT: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
4. MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
5. IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata