6 Strange Skyrim Bugs Found on PS3

6 Strange Skyrim Bugs Found on PS3





I'm a bad gamer. I still have yet to beat The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, despite putting 30 hours into it. I'm still playing, and I've enjoyed it, but I've barely touched the main quest beyond learning how to throw people off cliffs with my voice. I keep getting sidetracked and distracted. I also keep seeing bugs.
My playthrough of the PlayStation 3 version of Skyrim hasn't been as bug-filled as others', with reports of ruined save files and backward-flying dragons, but I've encountered my share of bugs. These type of glitches are common with expansive Bethesda Softworks games, though.
Warning: There are a few spoilers with this list.
The most notable bug I found was in Markarth, where I went into an abandoned house with a priest to find out why it's haunted. It turns out a demon lord's shrine is under it, and he forced the priest to attack me. After I killed him, I went down to the shrine where the demon lord mocked me. Then I stood there. Then he mocked me again. Then I stood there. Then he mocked me again. I couldn't move or do anything. Since I couldn't get out of the position, I had to restart the PlayStation 3.
Then the game froze when I moved between maps.
I was stalked by a dragon who landed near my position and immediately died. Usually killing dragons is a lot harder than that. Fortunately, he died "correctly" and I was given a dragon soul to power my voice.
Then the game froze when I moved between maps.


No comments:

Post a Comment