CISF recruitment 985 Constable Tradesmen posts September 2014
Name of Post:- Constable / Tradesmen
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th September 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and PET
Total no. of Posts:- 985 Posts
Age Limit:- 18 to 23 years (as on 01.08.2014) for direct candidates for all trades, relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and by 03 years for OBC.
Qualification:- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Painter and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper & Water Carrier). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Application Fee:- Applicants should pay Rs. 50/- through an IPO (Indian Postal Order) from the main post offices in India towards the registration fee for the concerned CISF recruitment.
How to apply:- Candidate can fill an Offline application form download from the website of CISF for this purpose and send It to the specified address along with all the necessary documents required for eligibility proof.
- For Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa DIG/ CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra Patna-800 013.
- For Chhattisgarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra:- DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210. (Maharashtra)
- For Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh:- DIG/CISF North Zone -I HQrs CISF Campus, Saket PO: Malaviya Nagar New Delhi- 110 017 (Delhi)
- For Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu:- DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs D Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600090 (Tamil Nadu)
- For Andaman& Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal:- DIG/North East Zone HQrs, CISF Premises No.533, CISF East Kolkata, Township Kasba, Kolkata – 700 107 (West Bengal).