ONGC Recruitment For 138 Assistant Technician Posts
Total Number of Posts : 138
Posts Name :
1. Assistant Technician : 97 posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician : 40 posts
3. Health Care Attendant : 01 post
Educational Qualification :
1. For Assistant Technician : Candidates have done 3 years Diploma in required Engineering Discipline.
2. For Jr. Assistant Technician : Candidates have done High School or Class 10th equivalent Board Examinations with Science & Trade Certificate (ITI) in required trade.
3. Health Care Attendant : Candidates have done High School or Class 10th equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St. John's Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as Technician in ECG/CSSD/Plaster/ Anaesthesia is desirable for this post.
Age Limit :
1. Age Between 18 to 30 years - For Jr. Asst Technician & Asst Technician Posts.
2. Age Between 18 to 27 years - For Health care Attendant Posts.
Pay Scale :
1. For Asst Technician : Rs. 12000 to Rs. 27,000 per month
2. For Health Care Attendant : Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 18,000 per month
Selection Process :
Will be done on the basis of performance in Written test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates to pay Rs. 100 only.
How to Apply :
Candidates fill Online Application form through official website www.ongcindia.com .
Important Dates :
Online Application Form Starting Date : 30-07-2014
Online Application Form Last Date : 22-08-2014
Click Here To Recruitment Notification.
Click Here To Apply Online.